Friday, October 9, 2009

Ik beantwoord = I answered

Here the second video of the Whoozz.com camapign:



...and here the translation for the ones that don't know Dutch:

Brown Lady: Hey! Have a seat. So geat to see you again! It‘s really been too long!

Blond Lady: Yes indeed! Did you know that male sweat makes women calm and happy?!

Brown Lady: No, I had no idea.

Blond Lady: And did you know that the Sun is a hydrogen bomb?

Brown Lady: No, never heard that.

Blond Lady: And icebears are lefthanded.

Brown Lady: Gosh. Sometimes I have so many questions that I don’t have an answer to and then I look and look, but I can’t find the answer..

Blond Lady: Ohwww, but there is a very simple solution to that problem. Check out Whoozz.com! They have system that answers all your questions!

Brown Lady: Really?!

Blond Lady: Yes, It’s very easy and handy! That is where I go when I don‘t know something..

Brown Lady: Gosh, can‘t believe I didn‘t know! I should definitely visit that website soon!

Blond Lady: I agree! A whole world will open for you!

Brown Lady: Yes?

Blond Lady: Yeeees!

No comments:

Post a Comment