Friday, October 16, 2009

My t-shirt is very sexy

The the 4th video of Whoozz campaign:



Translation

Girl: Hello!
Man in grey shirt: Ohw hey! How are you?
Girl: Fine thanks! You know what?! Paul wants to start something in fashion!
Man in grey shirt: That’s great Paul! I always thought that was something for you!
Man in blue shirt: Do you know a good way to start?
Man in grey shirt: Well, I would start with doing research online. You can obviously find a lot of information available there already!
Man in blue shirt: That’s a good tip! Thanks!
Man in grey shirt: What you can also do is start a blog. If you do that on Whoozz.com , all your friends will be the first to know!
Girl: You are so clever! Maybe i will! Can I also write about something else?
Man in grey shirt: Of course! You can decide yourself what you want to write about..
Girl: That’s great!
Man in blue shirt: Well my friend, I have to go! I can’t wait to start! This way I can reach a huge network at once!
Man in grey shirt: Okeej, boy! Good luck hea?!
Man in blue shirt: Thanks! I’ll let you know once I have started!
Man in grey shirt: Please!
Man in blue shirt: Well, see you soon! Byee!
Girl: Bye Paul!
Man in grey shirt: You know, I’m a bit jealous of Paul. He is definitely going to make it! Maybe I should start a blog too!
Girl: Sweety, of course you should do that! Maybe not about fashion, but about nitting or fishing?!
Man in grey shirt: What a great idea! You can do so many things!
Girl: Indeed! A world will open for you!
Man in grey shirt: I am curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment