Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Laten we delen! => Let's share!

This is the 7th video we made for Whoozz.com



translation for no-dutch speacker:

Man: He hello! Did you have a good weekend?

Woman: Yes, yes, definitely. Did you do something fun?

M: I have looked for ours for that document you wanted to have.

W: How is that possible?

M: I didn’t know where I had to search..

W: Euhmmm

M: But this is what I found. Hopefully it is what you were looking for.

W: It’s not it..

M: Ohw noo hea..

W: Do you know the website Whoozz.com?

M: What did you say? Whoozz. Com? Hmm, sounds familiar. Is that the one for students?

W: Yes, it’s very convenient..

M: How is that?

W: Well, you can share documents there for example..

M: Ohw I see..

W: You can upload and download document. Very easy and very fast.

M: Sounds good!

W: Handy hea?!

M: Definitely!

W: I bet you didn’t search such a website?

M: No indeed. I’m gonna search for you immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment